Nargles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News
HEY GUESTS! Why can't you register? Because on August first PDT, we're changing up the site! If you want to get on the site, please email narglesRPG@gmail.com and we'll happily direct you to the new link!

HEY EXISTING MEMBERS! Don't leave us, check your email for the most recent newsletter! It's crucial! Also, why the crappy skin? So we can display this message, of course!

Angela Skyes

2 posters

Go down

Angela Skyes Empty Angela Skyes

Post  Angela Skyes Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:27 pm

Out of Character: (OOC)
What can we call you: GinaBean
Roleplay Experience: Lawts
Is this your first character here? Nope
How did you find out about Nargles? ME!!

In Character: (IC)
Full Name: Angela Kaylee Skyes
Blood Status: Pureblood
Profession: Model
Experience: 12+ years, sort of...
Heratige: British, Brazilian

Appearance: Angela has long, brown hair, with dark brown eyes. Her facial features are practically perfect, with high cheekbones and a defined jawline. She stands at 5'9", and her figure is like an hourglass.

Personality: Angie is friendly, energetic and outgoing. If she isn't at her mansion, or at a photo shoot, she can be found at a club, most likely with her friend Aimee. She's reckless, and she spends her large amounts of money all over the place, shopping, adding whole floors to her mansion, shopping, shoes, shopping. Yeah, she's a complete shop-a-holic. Her closet is over twice the size of her bedroom, and she is currently having an extra ten square feet added.

History: Angela was born on October 31st, 1969, to Mark and Marisa Skyes. On her 10th birthday, she did her first 'girly' party, dressing up, doing makeup, and hair. Then her parents hired a professional photographer to take pictures. This was her first encounter with modeling. Since then she has been very interested in modeling, and she saved all her school pictures, creating a portfolio type thing, which she still has. Her first magical experience was when she was 6, and a random man had tried to get her to go with him in his car after her ballet practice, and he found himself suspended in the air, upside-down, until the local police came. She signed a contract with her current modeling agency when she was 19, only two years after she left school.

Hobbies: Shopping, modeling, guys, shopping
Dislikes: Quiet time, killjoys, Spongebob
Pets: Aisha, a snake
Siblings: None

Example Post: (No less than 50 words, 3rd person ONLY!)
Tee-Hee, I skipz nau!!
Angela Skyes
Angela Skyes

Back to top Go down

Angela Skyes Empty Re: Angela Skyes

Post  Phoenix Rosewood Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Congratulations, You've Been
ACCEPTED

Yeah, I did just accept my own Application. :3
Phoenix Rosewood
Phoenix Rosewood

Back to top Go down