Nargles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News
HEY GUESTS! Why can't you register? Because on August first PDT, we're changing up the site! If you want to get on the site, please email narglesRPG@gmail.com and we'll happily direct you to the new link!

HEY EXISTING MEMBERS! Don't leave us, check your email for the most recent newsletter! It's crucial! Also, why the crappy skin? So we can display this message, of course!

Bellefleur, Midnight Renee.

2 posters

Go down

Bellefleur, Midnight Renee. Empty Bellefleur, Midnight Renee.

Post  Midnight Bellefleur Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:40 am

Out of Character: (OOC)
What can we call you: Jayarr!
Roleplay Experience:
1. Around three years.
2. Yes, Middie is my first, she is brought over from another site!
3. My lovley friend Ash!

In Character: (IC)

Full Name: Midnight Renee Bellefleur
Blood Status: Pureblood
Profession: Auror.
Experience: Not alot.
Heratige: Estonian/Russian.

Appearance:

Midnight is one of those girls you take another look at.
Platinum blonde hair, deeps pools of Blue for eyes, and a face like a Barbie doll.
She's rather tall, for a woman that is. Standing firmly at 5'6".
She has average weight, possibly a tad thinner due to a pervious eating disability in her past.
A flaw of her would be a scar through her right brow, from falling of a horse on her country home as a child.
Other than that, she's one hell of a woman.

Personality:

Midnight is fiery, full of passion and rage. She’s a fireball, and with several years of being a party girl she knows a thing or two on the profession of getting what she wants. Midnight is also all out FASHIONISTA, she can’t go anywhere without her credit card at her side. She’s the girl you’d see walking through the park rocking a pair of six-inch heels. Besides being awesome, Midnight can be a bit of a bitch at times, she knows how to talk the talk, and sure as hell can walk the walk. So as long as you don’t go for her cigarettes, she’s cool. Also, you might think Midnight to be girly and sweet, but take another look-see; she’s a badass for sure. Say you were to call her a name, well she’d keep her cool, but if you kept on you’d have five knuckles to the face.

History:

Midnight comes from a privileged family, where she was always the little princess. And that’s still the same. Her mother bought her possibly everything she could ever image having, with a bat of her lashes and a little pout she can still get her way. Her mother, Ruby Bellefleur, liked to go through men liked she did underwear. And even the man that gave her Midnight was thrown into the vault. Like the feminist she was, she insisted Midnight take her surname, and that’s exactly what Midnight did. Growing up in a five story town house and a mother that waited on her hand and foot turned out to be a good thing.

Hobbies: Fighting, riding horses, and gardening.
Likes: Flowers & plants, animals, fashion, and artisitc expression.
Dislikes: People, people that can't dress well, and corporate America.
Pets: A large white cat named Zeva.
Siblings: None, I'm afraid.
Midnight Bellefleur
Midnight Bellefleur

Back to top Go down

Bellefleur, Midnight Renee. Empty Re: Bellefleur, Midnight Renee.

Post  Emily Vincent Tue Jul 20, 2010 4:36 am

Hello Jayar, and welcome to Nargles!

Before I can accept you, there are some edits I'd like you to make:

+For future reference, we have our app titles exactly mirroring our usernames, but that's not a big issue.

+More. Everything, bring it up a notch! Her personality is good how it is, but for appearance and history, there needs to be more detail! What kind of clothes does she wear when she's not on the job? And as for history, one paragraph for a young adult is not really the kind of thing we go for here. School life? After she graduated? All that stuff, and like I said, detail it!

+Also could you please provide a minimum fifty word sample post? Thank you.

As soon as you have that all sorted out I can get you straight into play!
Emily Vincent
Emily Vincent

http://alohabaybee768.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum