Nargles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News
HEY GUESTS! Why can't you register? Because on August first PDT, we're changing up the site! If you want to get on the site, please email narglesRPG@gmail.com and we'll happily direct you to the new link!

HEY EXISTING MEMBERS! Don't leave us, check your email for the most recent newsletter! It's crucial! Also, why the crappy skin? So we can display this message, of course!

Mary Carson

2 posters

Go down

Mary Carson Empty Mary Carson

Post  Mary Carson Mon Jul 05, 2010 11:53 pm

Out of Character: (OOC)
What can we call you:Sarah
Roleplay experience: I've been roleplaying since march
Is this your first character here? yep
How did you find out about Nargles? my sister Gina told me

In character: (IC)

Full Name: Mary Mist Carson
Year:4
Blood Status: Half-Blood
Heritage: Egyptian
Current Country/City: Egypt
Personality: Mary is a nice person who is very smart too. She is friendly,fun,and the most loyal friend you could ever meet. She, however was never popular and is still not. Her exceptional grades make her very sensitive about her social status too. She does her best to become popular but fails every time. She Is more grouchy and angrier then usual because of her father's recent death.

Appearance: To describe Mary she has very curly light blonde hair and light gray eyes. Her hair is shiny from being washed everyday. Her eyes sparkle and look like mist which is where she got her middle name, Mist. When not wearing her Hogwarts robes you can find Mary in a white tank top and skinny jeans. Her curly hair often falls in her face.

History: Mary was born on June 26 to Kaya and Noah Carson. she was a very happy child and was treated very sweetly. Her brother was a very interesting kid who did not bug his sister very often. Him being her constant cheerleader and being followed around constantly was annoying to. She wasn't perfect either she had told her brother off once and he'd started to cry and she was a little sister who bugged her older sister too. Her parents thought she was the prettiest little girl. Her older sister, Lily was also a real beauty with a good style. Lily and Mary did not get along at all. At the age of six she was an amazing artist and the fastest reader in the class. On her seventh birthday it led to her first magical experience when she had cut herself on a mosaic stone. As soon as she started to cry it was gone and her parents were overjoyed. When she got her acceptance from Giza she felt like the luckiest person on earth.
Hobbies: Art,Reading,and Quidditch,and Architecture
Dislikes: Nothing personal
Four adjectives to describe them: Friendly,Pretty,Athletic,Smart
Pets:Three cats Fuzzycloud -girl Fernberry -girl Grayfire -boy Snowy owl Fuzz -girl
Siblings: Older sister: Lily
Younger brother: Max

Example Post: (No less than 50 words, 3rd person ONLY

As Mary entered the communion room she smiled to herself she had finished all her homework in the library and she would read a bit before she left for supper. Her book was about the complex of Giza. She was always amazed by this particular book because of the sketches and the wonderful architecture. She scanned the book for her favorite page the bokk was very large and heavy and on her favorite page there was a sketch of Giza the entire place it was magnificent to her.

Last edited by Mary Carson on Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Mary Carson
Mary Carson

Back to top Go down

Mary Carson Empty Re: Mary Carson

Post  Jade Sanders Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:02 am

Hi Sarah! It's great to see you FINALLY applying, but there are a few things I need you to fix before I can get you sorted:

*If you could give me a bit more on her personality, that would be great. I don't really have a grasp for who Mary is, aside from being friendly and smart.

*Mary needs a flaw. She seems to perfect. She's nice, pretty, friendly, smart, and she gets along great with her siblings.

*I cannot accept an application with incorrect spelling and grammar. You need to read over your application, and fix any spelling, grammar, or punctuation errors you might find.

Once you get this sorted out, you'll be on your way to RPing!
Jade Sanders
Jade Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post  Mary Carson Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:28 am

The edits are in red.
Mary Carson
Mary Carson

Back to top Go down

Post  Jade Sanders Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:33 am

Welcome to the Wizarding World, Mary! When you first came to Giza, the Maze Challenge placed you in...

Tutankhamun Communion!

Welcome to Nargles! Make sure you read the Forum Rules/Guidelines before getting started!
Jade Sanders
Jade Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum