Nargles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News
HEY GUESTS! Why can't you register? Because on August first PDT, we're changing up the site! If you want to get on the site, please email narglesRPG@gmail.com and we'll happily direct you to the new link!

HEY EXISTING MEMBERS! Don't leave us, check your email for the most recent newsletter! It's crucial! Also, why the crappy skin? So we can display this message, of course!

Box 20: Lucius Malfoy

3 posters

Go down

Box 20: Lucius Malfoy Empty Box 20: Lucius Malfoy

Post  An Owl Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:40 am

Owlery Box #20: Lucius Malfoy

An Owl

Back to top Go down

Box 20: Lucius Malfoy Empty Re: Box 20: Lucius Malfoy

Post  Narcissa Malfoy Mon Jul 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Box 20: Lucius Malfoy Mres8
5/7/1991&&Word Count110&&StatusCasual letter

DEAREST HUSBAND,
    You don't call me 'Cissy' often, Lucius. Maybe I should call you Luci. It's rather lovely here, met with the De'Auburns. Nice people, but rather off the fashion-course. I'm sure work is demanding, but imagine the results! We're already favoured by Cornelius. Draco is starting school. Lucius, I"m scared. He's just a boy, far too young to be going alone. He's got the PURE's yes, but I'll miss him terribly. I know you're probably going to tell me to grow up and get over it but I can't. I cried myself when I went. Anyway, I'm coming back soon, tomorrow at noon. I've got presents. Have a good day, darling.

WITH LOVE, , CISSY

credits:
template: zmaegle @ caution
Narcissa Malfoy
Narcissa Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Tue Jul 06, 2010 5:43 am

Dear Lucius,

It has come to my attention that Draco shall be attending Hogwarts in September like his fellow pureblood elites. I shall look forward to seeing your boy though you know my displeasure for children to say the least.

How about your family and I get together before summer is up so I can help your son get his potions ingredients for my class and so that you and I can catch up old friend.

Severus Snape
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down