Nargles
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
News
HEY GUESTS! Why can't you register? Because on August first PDT, we're changing up the site! If you want to get on the site, please email narglesRPG@gmail.com and we'll happily direct you to the new link!

HEY EXISTING MEMBERS! Don't leave us, check your email for the most recent newsletter! It's crucial! Also, why the crappy skin? So we can display this message, of course!

Hi!! I'm new here and this forum is for people that are new here.

5 posters

Go down

Hi!! I'm new here and this forum is for people that are new here. Empty Hi!! I'm new here and this forum is for people that are new here.

Post  Mary Carson Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:48 pm

Hi!! I'm new here and this forum is for people that are new here. I know some people already Rachel A.K.A. Emily Vincent and I don't feel like mentioning the rest.
Mary Carson
Mary Carson

Back to top Go down

Hi!! I'm new here and this forum is for people that are new here. Empty Re: Hi!! I'm new here and this forum is for people that are new here.

Post  Jacob Clayton Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:56 am

Welcome to the site! I'm new here too.
Jacob Clayton
Jacob Clayton

Back to top Go down

Hi!! I'm new here and this forum is for people that are new here. Empty Re: Hi!! I'm new here and this forum is for people that are new here.

Post  Jade Sanders Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:03 pm

Hi! err I have no idea what to do now. So I am going to just do nothing. Sorry *Gina!!* this is My sister's accounnt. I am actually Mary carson ...again.
Jade Sanders
Jade Sanders

Back to top Go down

Post  Severus Snape Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:05 pm

Hai There. I'm Becca. I play Asha Baltar, Lucius Malfoy, and Severus Snape as you can see right now. Welcome to Nargles.
Severus Snape
Severus Snape

Back to top Go down

Post  Emily Vincent Sun Jul 18, 2010 8:14 pm

Mary Carson wrote:I know some people already Rachel A.K.A. Emily Vincent and I don't feel like mentioning the rest.

Sarahhhhhhhhhhhhh hi.

Yeah, welcome! Though I think I've said it in person.

HAHA... yeah.

*poofs out*

Emily Vincent
Emily Vincent

http://alohabaybee768.livejournal.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down